Whilst every effort is taken to ensure all items in the store are always in stock, occasionally some items will be temporarily out of supply.
Please note: The products illustrated on this web site are as seen. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and computing processes will allow. The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com accept no responsibility for variances in colour or style due to the settings on the users monitor.
The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com reserve the right to alter without notice or prior warning, prices of products and conditions of sale.
Purchasing your goods with us is designed to be simple, quick and secure. Before you order please ensure that:
1. You have ordered the correct size for the product (if applicable)
2. You are aware of the expected delivery dates for the product
3. The desired quantity is correct
4. You have read the Terms and Conditions
When you are ready to buy, simply click the 'Add to Basket' button on the product details page and then 'Confirm Order' button on the basket.
New Customers - If you are a new Customer then you will be taken through the order form in which you will be prompted to enter information such as your delivery address and name and your payment details. After this is completed you will be shown an order confirmation page and receive a confirmation e-mail from us which will confirm that your order is being processed.
Existing Customers - If you are an existing Customer then you will be asked to log in, if you have not done so already. If none of your details have changed then you will be asked for your credit card details. After this is completed you will be shown an order confirmation page and receive a confirmation e-mail from us which will confirm that your order is being processed.
Please note that the order process of the Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com is a secure connection. This means that all the personal information you enter will be encrypted so it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. To find out more about this read the help file section 'Your Security'. Complete all the details required on this page carefully, ensuring that all the fields are completed fully. Then click the purchase button. Your order will then be confirmed, and then delivered.
Please note that by proceeding through the 'checkout process' you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form nor completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order. A binding contract will exist from the moment of dispatch of goods.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge that we have received and are processing your order. The duration of our contract with you will start from when we despatch the products, until the last day of your right to cancel.
If you prefer, you can place your order by telephone.
Call us on the number below - please have your payment details ready.
The Telephone Orders line is currently available from 8am – 8pm, Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday.
Please note: Phone lines are closed on UK Bank Holidays.
UK Standard Delivery - Delivery takes 1-3 working days from when the order leaves our warehouse. This option will not guarantee delivery on a specific date and may be left in a safe location. Please allow at least 6 working days should you need to contact our Customer Service for tracking purposes. Please note that this service is not available to Northern Ireland, non-mainland UK and certain remote areas.
UK Standard delivery is free on all orders over £75 or £4.95 otherwise.
UK Click and Collect - (over 5000 locations, 2-3 working days) - A safe place to pick up your parcel without having to wait in for your delivery. Click and collect allows you to pick up your parcel from a local collection point (collection point finder available at checkout). There are over 5,000 local collection points in convenience stores across the country open from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week.
NEED IT FASTER?
UK Express Delivery - Express Delivery takes 1 working day from when the order leaves our warehouse. You need to place your order before 8pm and without any personalisation or badge printing for same day despatch. Please note that delivery to Northern Ireland, non-mainland UK and certain remote will take longer.
If your order includes a personalised item this may add an additional 3-5 days to dispatch of your order regardless of which delivery service is selected.
Depending on the weight, volume and value of your order and your delivery address, we will select an appropriate carrier to deliver your order.
We do not offer guaranteed delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Standard International Delivery - (3 - 10 days) - This service will be delivered through your local mail service and does not usually come with a tracking number. Orders are usually delivered within 3-10 days but in the event that it takes longer than this, please allow up to 20 working days from the date your order leaves our warehouse.
Please note: In order to qualify for Standard International Delivery your order must meet the below criteria. If your order exceeds any of them the standard delivery option will not be available:
Express International Delivery - (1 - 4 days) - Our international express carrier provides a fully traceable delivery service. Normally 1 - 4 working days transit time from when the order leaves our warehouse.
Some more remote addresses may incur longer transit times. Cost dependent on the weight and volume of your order.
If your order includes a personalised item this may add an additional 3-5 days to dispatch of your order regardless of which delivery service is selected.
If your order has been shipped on a untracked delivery service and you have not received it you must notify us within 40 days of the shipment date. We cannot guarantee any further assistance with the whereabouts of your order after the 40 days.
CUSTOMS & DUTY
Unless otherwise stated, all items are shipped from the United Kingdom and may incur duty & other charges upon entering other countries. Any duty, clearance, tax or carrier charges must be borne by the recipient and we will not accept liability for any such costs.
We are unable to advise what the thresholds and rates are for other countries as these are determined by the respective governments and can vary significantly between countries and even items. If upon delivery there are any additional charges due our carrier will contact you to arrange payment.
Different Stock Availability - If you have selected items with different availability times then we will despatch your order when all items are ready.
Despatching of Orders - Although we try to process and despatch your order on the day of order, this may not always be possible, for the following reasons:
We currently accept online payments with a number of credit/debit cards. The current credit cards we accept include:
We currently accept payment in the following major currencies: British Pounds Sterling, US Dollars, Euro, Australian Dollars, Korean Wong, Chinese Yuan and Japanese Yen.
The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com reserve the right to withhold any order from despatch in order to process further security checks. This can delay an order for up to 36 hours. In the event that your offer to purchase goods is refused, any money paid by you will be refunded.
Many internet users are concerned about security on the web - below are answers to few questions we are commonly asked:
What is the Card Security Number? – Also known as a CV2 number, this is a special 3 digit number that appears on the far right side of the signature strip on your card. This number is unique to each card, and gives you extra protection against fraud. Note: with American Express, the card security number is 4 digits long and is printed on the front of the card.
How do I change the currency on the site? – Click the appropriate currency symbol at the top right of the page. When you click one of these symbols, the page you are on will refresh and all prices will be displayed in your new currency. Prices will be displayed in your new currency until you change it again, even if you leave the site and come back later.
Who are CyberSource? – The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com has chosen CyberSource as a partner for its secure server software. They are a leading payment system provider to online businesses. For further information about CyberSource please visit their web site at https://cybersource.com
Do you check for fraudulent cards? – When we receive your Credit Card details, an on-line check of your Credit Card is conducted with their Acquiring bankers. This process ensures the number you entered actually corresponds to a real credit card number and is not a bogus card. The CyberSource system also checks various "Hot Card lists" to ensure that no fraudulent use is being made of any Credit Card. This on-line verification of your details is carried out over a secure line to the bank. Credit Card data is, at no time, sent over the Internet using the validation process. We also carry out random security checks on cards to ensure we help prevent fraud - please note that we do not intend any personal slight if your card is chosen for a random check.
Is shopping with The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com safe? - Communication between you, us and CyberSource is encrypted using the SSL mechanism built into your browser. This ensures that even if someone were able to monitor the traffic between you and the CyberSource server, they would not be able to read it. Encryption is used on all pages within the buying process, making shopping on the site at shop.atleticodemadrid.com as safe as possible
How do we protect the Buyers Data? – The CyberSource software sits behind a corporate firewall. Access to this machine is strictly controlled, preventing unauthorized access to your personal data. Once you have passed your Credit Card details to The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com, they are stored on the CyberSource server in an encrypted format.
Is the transaction Real-Time? – All Credit Card transactions are completed in real-time. After you have confirmed your order, we make an immediate connection to our payment service providers to verify the card and amount, so that authorization is given before we complete the order. All shirts with customisation will be fully charged once you have confirmed your order and it has been accepted by us a binding contract will exist between us at the time of dispatch of the goods from our warehouse.
Can I change my order? – If you wish to change your order, you will need to contact the Customer Services team as soon as possible after placing your order. This is because we start processing the order as soon as the order confirmation email is sent. This enables us to provide you with the quickest possible service.
Do I have any Legal Protection? – You are protected by the normal laws of England and Wales, in particular The Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 (c. 35) and the Consumer Protection Act 1987 (c.43) Consumer Rights Regulations 2013. Full details of your legal rights are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
For any customer purchasing adult clothing and souvenirs inside the European Union, VAT is included at the standard UK rate of 20%. Children's clothing is exempt from VAT in the UK and is therefore charged at 0% thus no tax is added in the price quoted by The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com. For any customers purchasing outside the European Union all purchasers are exempt of UK VAT. Products are shown inclusive of VAT, but this will be recalculated when you purchase your goods.
Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we advise you to contact your local customs office for further information.
The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Shop is committed to ensuring that our customers have no security problems with the The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Shop website. Our research, however, has discovered one potential problem that our customers should be aware of. This is not a problem with The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Shop web site and will affect all web sites that use VeriSign Security, but only users with Netscape Communicator versions 4.05 and earlier and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 for Macintosh will be affected by this problem.
When you have added an item to your basket and started the purchase process, you are taken to the secure area of The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Shop (a small padlock will be displayed at the bottom of your browser to indicate this). If you are a user of one of the browsers listed above you may receive a message box stating 'Certificate Authority Is Expired'. The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Shop secure certificate has not expired and the error is simply a user interface error - there will be no problem with the actual security of the site or the encryption of your data.
It is recommended that you update your browser to the latest version available by using the links below. If you do not wish to download the latest browser you can simply click 'continue' when you see the message 'Certificate Authority Is Expired'. As mentioned above the SSL session that secures your transaction with our site is not affected - your data will still be encrypted. You can avoid the dialog box in the future by upgrading your browser.
It is always advisable that you use the most secure web browser available to you - below are links to the main browser vendors where you can download or obtain the latest versions:
Microsoft Internet for the PC:
Microsoft Internet for the Macintosh:
If you need any further help with this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the help section to read more about Security on The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Shop website. Or visit the Verisign website at
What is 'Your Profile'?
When you have registered or have ordered an item from The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com, a profile will have been created for you. The profile has many useful functions which are detailed below:
Personal Details - You can make amendments to this area as necessary, for example if you move house.
Password Settings - We recommend you change your password frequently. To do this, complete the boxes as required. You can also change your password hint questions and answers
Address Book - You can add additional addresses to your personal address book - this makes it easy if you wish to have presents sent directly to your friends or family.
Your Preferences - This section gives you the opportunity to opt in or out of receiving information from The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com or our partners. We do not send out emails out very often but they are usually full of not to be missed bargains and latest products!
Order History - This section gives you details of all your past and pending orders with The Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com You can track your order from the moment you place your order, right through until the moment it has been dispatched!
Do I need to create a profile?
If you already have a profile set up with the Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store, you can log in using the same email address and password. There is no need to create a new profile. If you have not created a profile, you can still browse through the site and place an order as a guest without setting up a profile.
The first time you purchase an item from us, you will be offered to set up a password. If you decide to do so, a profile will be set up automatically for you. Once your profile has been created we will be able to send you order confirmations, let you know how your order is progressing and, depending on your preferences, send you details of special offers via email.
How do I update my personal information?
1. Click on "My Account" at the top of any page
2. Click on "Personal Details", "Password" or "Address Book" in the table and update your personal details as required
What should I do if I forget my password?
1. If you are not logged in and have forgotten your password, click on "Login/Register" at the top of any page.
2. Click on the ''Forgotten Password" link under the green "Sign In" button within the "Existing Customers" section.
3. Enter your email address and an email will be sent to you with a new password.
4. Click on the link in the password reset email received and follow the prompts to change your password.
How do I remove my profile?
You have the right to remove your personal information and preferences. In order to do this, please provide us with the following information:
1. Your name;
2. Your postal address; and/or
3. The email address you set up your profile with
Send this request by email to email@example.com or alternatively, contacting us by post at:
Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store
Attn: Data Protection Officer,
PO Box 210,
Gift vouchers are not currently sold on or redeemable at the Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com.
Promotional Voucher Codes
Occasionally the Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com may produce exclusive vouchers, offers and discounts for our valued customers and email subscribers - sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date with current offers and promotions.
Where you have a valid promotion code, the following additional terms and conditions apply on the discounts:
* When more than one promotion is running at the same time – only the highest value offer will be valid. Multiple promotions or offers cannot be used simultaneously.
* Discounts will only be available on order values over the amount stated in the offer.
* Discounts are only valid until the date published.
* Discounts are only redeemable for purchases made on this website (shop.atleticodemadrid.com).
* Discounts are not refundable.
* Only one discount/promotion/offer may be used per customer per transaction.
* We reserve the right to end any discounts, promotion or offer at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice.
If you have any problems redeeming a promotional voucher code online, please contact our Customer Service team on the numbers below:
Please note: Phone lines are closed on UK Bank Holidays.
From time to time, the Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store at shop.atleticodemadrid.com will run competitions to win prizes such as match tickets, signed merchandise, and many more. The below terms and conditions will apply to all such competitions.
* Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees and families of Atlético de Madrid or Fanatics (International) Limited, their respective agents and anyone else professionally connected with such competition. If you are younger than 18, you should obtain permission from your parents or guardian before entering the competition.
* Only one entry may be recorded per person. The winner will be randomly drawn from the qualifying competition entrants.
* The winners will be informed after midday (GMT) on the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the rights to select an alternative winner.
* The Promoter’s decision is final and no discussion or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
* The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the prize winner’s parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
* The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the prize on an internet auction site).
* By entering you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner, you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for their publicity and news purposes during this and any future promotions or advertising.
* The Promoter reserves the right to update, or otherwise change the terms and conditions at any time, from time to time, or terminate the competition at any time, and without notice to you. The Promoter will not award the prize if the competition is terminated.
* To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
* The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the competition. We may also use it to tell you about our products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of our products and customer relationships.
* Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of the rules.
* If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
* To enter offline with no minimum spend or qualifying purchase, send your name and address to: the Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store Customer Services, c/o Fanatics, Stubbs Mill, 3 Upper Kirby Street, Manchester, England, M4 6FN. Only one entry per stamped mailed envelope. Entries must be received by midday (GMT) on the indicated closing date. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
*By entering this competition and by ticking the box in respect of promotions, you will be registered to the Official Atlético de Madrid Online Store database and consent to being sent information via email occasionally. If you would like to manage your subscription preferences, please access the preference centre, via the ‘My Account’ page or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction on the courts of England. Promoter: Fanatics (International) Limited, Stubbs Mill, 3 Upper Kirby Street, Manchester, M4 1FD.