>All times displayed above are GMT
>If your parcel is sent by Royal Mail, please allow 15 working days before contacting customer services. After the 15 working day
period, you will be asked to complete and return a Denial of Receipt form, which will allow us to investigate the matter with Royal
>If your parcel is sent by Royal Mail International, please allow 17 working days before contacting customer services. After the 17
working day period, you will be asked to complete and return a Denial of Receipt form, which will allow us to investigate the matter
with Royal Mail.
>We do not offer guaranteed delivery on a Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Different Stock Availability
- If you have selected items with different availability times then we will despatch your order when all items are ready:
Despatching of Orders
- Although we try to get all our orders despatched on the day of order, this may not always be possible, for the following reasons:
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the
Credit Card Checks
- Sometimes we may need to make additional checks on your credit card which could delay your order.
- Shirts requiring personalisation for example with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra three days before
they are ready to be despatched.
Items on Available Within
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the
number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page. For example "Available within 7 days":
Items on Immediate Despatch
- Should your order be marked as available for immediate despatch and it fails to reach you within the times quoted above, then please
contact our Customer Service Department who will be happy to assist.
- For contractual reasons we are unable to deliver to certain locations around the world. If your country is not listed when you are
entering a delivery or billing address, then we will not be able to accept your order to deliver at that address.
Leave Safe Delivery
- At the checkout stage of the order process you will be offered the Leave Safe delivery option. If for any reason you may be out when
your delivery arrives then you can leave a special instruction using options from the drop down list such as leave with neighbour or
leave securely at the back of the house. Remember deliveries are less safe in this way, they are your responsibility and neither this
store nor our carrier can be held liable if the item is stolen.
- Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance
must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely
from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- We Ship to the British Forces Post Office.
- Please note that we do not ship to PO Box Addresses.
– we aim to deliver all of our orders and keep failed deliveries to a minimum. If we do fail to deliver any order to you, please report
this to us no later than 30 days from the date on which the order was taken by us. We will not accept responsibility for any
undelivered orders which are reported to us later than 30 days after the date on which the order was taken by us.
We hope that you enjoy your purchase from us.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team